Saturday, April 14, 2018

Veggie Ranch Cups






     When it's that time of year that many gatherings take place, my Veggie Ranch Cups are a perfect offering for the health conscience.  Deliver these colorful medleys for minimal calories with my yummy dip.  Add what ever veggies your heart desires and you will have a beautiful display for the table.  Each Tablespoon of dip is only 35 calories, 1g net carb, .8g protein and 3g fat.  This is so easy to put together and adds a big splash of colorful fun to your tummy.

Ingredients for 10 Tablespoons Dip~
4oz reduced fat Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
2 Tablespoons light Mayo
1/2 packet Ranch Seasoning
Veggies, as desired

     Stir til well combined and smooth, add dip to bottom of cup and top with Veggies of choice.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.friv free online Games
    Jogos 2019
    friv for kids Games

    ReplyDelete