Monday, April 2, 2018

Quest Granola



     I'm on a "Quest"... a quest for healthy 300 calorie meals...and I've just come up with an idea.  Pairing things I love, being portable friendly and shelf stable, I created Quest Granola.  With a little preparation, you can have a sweet salty savory snack any time of day.  All for 292 calories, 6g net carbs, 23g protein and 17g fat.  Looking for small healthy meals...!?  Look no further, I've got you  covered!  This is one of my favorite non guilty pleasures every afternoon, ...lucky me!  #questgranola

Ingredients~
1 Quest Rocky Road Protein Bar, diced
1/2 oz/12 Almonds
Baggie

Dice Quest Bar into small bite size pieces (sub with your favorite flavor), add to baggie along with measured Almonds.  Toss to mix well together.  Relax and Enjoy immediately or on the run!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment