Monday, April 2, 2018

Apple Cheese Crunch







     When I tell you I look forward to this big bowl of goodness every afternoon, it's no exaggeration.  I literally start salivating for it between 2 and 3 o'clock on the daily!  With only 4 simple ingredients, it's quick and easy... and brings a smile to my face and a song in my belly.  Even better, it's only 294 calories, 37g net carbs, 24g protein and 5g fat.  This is one you need to work into your routine...if you know what's good for you!  :)

Ingredients~
1/2 cup low fat Cottage Cheese
6oz container Kroger Carbmasters Cherry Yogurt (sub with favorite flavor)
Diced lunchbox size (approx 5-5.5oz cored) Fuji Apple
1/2 cup Fiber One Cereal

     Add ingredients in order to bowl and crunch the day away!  Enjoy  :)  PS.  here's a hot tip for you...after you add the Yogurt to your bowl, use the empty container to measure your cereal, the empty container measures approximately 1/2 cup of cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment