Monday, April 2, 2018

300 Calorie Portable Lunch



     I have really been exerting additional effort lately to get my eating habits under better control.  I have noticed in the past year that my body is starting to change, and I need to be more diligent in paying closer attention to what goes in my mouth.  My current regimen is 5 300 calorie meals a day, approximately 3 hours apart (I add an additional 100 calories/25g of carbs on the days I lift, with in an hour post exercise).  Did I say it's easy to be so regimented with a hectic schedule!?  No.  Is it doable!?  Yes.  Does it just take a little planning and preparation!?  Absolutely.  That being said, take a peek at my on the go lunch I took with me on a day I knew I wouldn't be anywhere to stop for a bite.  Did I end up having a successful day!?  Why yes, yes I did!  305 calories, 13g net carbs, 40g protein and 9g fat later, I declare my self a winner!  With a little bit of effort, you can be a winner too!  ;)

Tuna and Chips Lunch~
3oz drained water packed Tuna
Waldens Farm Mayo, desired amount
Mustard, desired amount
Diced Celery, desired amount
2 Midget Sweet Pickles, diced
1/2 slice of Joseph's Lavish Bread~ sub with Joseph's Pita Bread (josephsbakery.com)
1 bag of Quest Potato Chips

     Mix first 5 ingredients together, divide 1/2 slice of Lavish Bread in half, spread each piece with half the Tuna and roll up, add to portable container.  Enjoy with Quest Chips.  Cheers to beating a busy schedule and still remaining healthy and sticking to your goals!  In good health, paige  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment