Thursday, March 1, 2018

Corned Beef Egg Rolls



     If 100 Leprechauns were sitting down for their favorite meal, 99 of them would order Corned Beef Egg Rolls....what!?  It was an official scientific poll!  Lucky for me, I have enough Irish in my blood to appreciate a good decision, and would ask to join the party.  So kick up your heels and enjoy this fun craft project in the kitchen, and try your hand at these easy Corned Beef Egg Rolls.

Ingredients for Egg Rolls~
1 pound shredded Corned Beef
1 package Coleslaw
1 package Egg Roll Wraps
Spicy Mustard
Honey, if desired
Cooking Spray or Olive Oil

     Line cooking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.  Lay Egg Roll Wrapper on parchment paper and add desired amount of Corned Beef and Coleslaw in middle, fold up bottom corner over mixture, fold in sides, and roll up tightly.  Either spray with cooking spray or rub with Olive Oil.  Repeat with remaining ingredients.  Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, remove and flip over, continue to cook another 10 minutes or til golden brown.  Dip in Mustard if desired, stir Honey into Mustard to taste,if desired.  Enjoy  :)

   

3 comments:

  1. When I have spare time, I often read your posts.The articles bring insight and knowledge.It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    Games of gogy juegos motox3m3 jogos motox3m3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking forward to trying this recipe page. As an Irish girl i’m always looking for new ways to enjoy corn beef and cabbage. I think I may even try to sneak some potatoes in there. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thrilled you are going to give this a try!!! I love the idea of adding potatoes, it can't hurt, right!? You will have to report back in how it goes. Thanks for following along, and sharing your creativity with us!!! :)

      Delete