Sunday, March 18, 2018

Birthday Apples


     So I have been doing five 300 calorie meals a day, with an extra 100 calories of carbs (Apple, Banana, Sweet Potato, Joseph's Bread) post lifting.  In the quest for perfect macros and a delightful palate experience, I have come up with some pretty good ideas.  My Birthday Apples hit the jackpot at 299 calories, 23g net carbs, 28g protein and 6.5g fat.  Who said healthy eating is hard, boring or not fun!?  ...not me

Ingredients for one serving~
1/4 cup low fat Cottage Cheese (use 1/2 cup if you are looking for 400 cal/meal)
Small (5oz) Fuji Apple, diced
1 Quest Birthday Cake Protein Bar, diced (sub with other flavor with similar macros)

     Add Cottage Cheese to bowl, top with Apple pieces and diced Protein Bar.  Enjoy  :)  PS ...this is fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. These articles are exactly what I need.I hope you welcome comments because I must say that I like your posts so much.They contain pieces of advice. I think many people love and need them.
    abcya3 Games for boys motox3m3 games gogy for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fondness for your post. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts. They contains a bunch of information. Thank you for sharing what you know
    play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game Game Break The Cup Toon Cup 2017game onlinr free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I trained Back which was a great session. Fine tuning food intake as I go now just to allow a little variety so I'll try and post a little more, there won't be great changes to start with, I'll be keeping supplements similar also.
    kizi games
    friv jogos online
    friv Games to play

    ReplyDelete