Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Buffalo Bacon Chicken Salad







     When the good folks at mooresmarinade.com send you a bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce, you have no choice but to create a fabulous Buffalo Bacon Chicken Salad!  Their Original Buffalo Wing Sauce is their best seller, and with just the right amount of flavor and heat it is no wonder!  Ready to use as a sauce or dip, but I chose to marinate my Chicken and I'm so glad I did.  You will have to try my recipe and see for yourself if I made the right decision.  In fact, they offer a variety of ever-expanding sauces and marinades.  Visit mooresmarinade.com to see how 3 decades of work transforms into many southern flavors to delight the palate, and for where to buy!

Ingredients~
1 16oz bottle Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce
Chicken Breasts
Ears of Corn
Mixed Greens
Sliced Avocado
Diced Roma Tomato
Crumbled Turkey Bacon
Sliced Purple Onion
Blue Cheese Salad Dressing (I use Brianna's)
Pepper to season

     Marinate Chicken Breast in enough Buffalo Wing Sauce to coat well, seal in airtight container or ziplock bag and chill in fridge overnight.  Grill as desired along with Corn, dice and set aside.  Put mixed Greens in Salad Bowl, top with Chicken and Corn, Avocado, Tomato, Bacon and Onion.  Top with Salad Dressing as desired, and season with Pepper .  Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment