Sunday, March 26, 2017

Peanut Butter Cup Pudding







     I mean, is this real life!!!???  If you think the picture looks good, it doesn't even come close to how it tastes!  I really out did myself on this one folks.  But I need your help, if the perfect macros are 300 calories, 15g net carbs and 32.5g protein, and the flavor is sweet, do you categorize it as a healthy snack or a meal!? ...keep in mind, I am not above dessert for dinner...in fact, I find it preferable...regardless of social acceptance (I do what I want cause I'm over 50...in addition to the fact I. Just. Don't. Care.).  Anyhoo, that's my dilemma....How bout we just declare Peanut Butter Cup Pudding the perfect food and you can choose to eat it anytime of day or night...go rogue and call it what you will!

Ingredients for one serving~
6oz 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Swerve Erythritol
2 Tablespoons Betterbody Food Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder
1 Quest Peanut Butter Cup, sliced into crumbles and divided in half
30 Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoons 30 cal/cup Almond Milk

     Mix together Yogurt, Erythritol, Peanut Butter Powder and half of Peanut Butter Cup crumbles til smooth and add to bowl.  Sprinkle remaining crumbles on top.  Meanwhile, melt Chocolate Chips and Almond Milk in microwave til melted, stir til smooth and drizzle on top.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment