Saturday, March 25, 2017

Chicken Pepper Pizza







     I've just made the coolest new discovery, you will simply not believe what I'm going to tell you.  AND,...before you judge, just hear me out...Picture this, pre-cooked meat, prepped and ready to use at a moments notice.  Keystone All Natural Chicken, is a case in point...flavorful and hearty Chicken hand-packed into a convenient can makes your recipes (and life) easier.  Their Natural Chicken has only two ingredients:  Chicken and Sea Salt.  At Keystone Meats, they have other options to choose from as well, such as Roast Beef, Ground Beef, Pork and Turkey.  I know, I know, ... before you start the 180 degree eye roll, just try it.  I have found all their products amazing and intend on buying an assorted case to have on hand when I need to whip dinner together in a flash!  For more info and where to buy, check out www.keystonemeats.com.  In the meantime, enjoy my Chicken Pepper Pizza and see what all the fuss is about.  :)

Ingredients for 8 servings~
4 Bells Peppers, assorted colors
8oz Pizza Sauce
14oz Keystone All Natural Chicken
Pepperoni slices, desired amount
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan
4oz sliced Mushrooms
1 Green Onion, diced

     Cut Bell Peppers in half and remove all seeds and stem, fill equally with Pizza Sauce, Chicken, Pepperoni, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Mushrooms and Green Onion.  Put on lined cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  Serve with a side salad.  Enjoy  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment