Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Kale Pesto Salmon Salad







     Know those days when your engine if firing on all cylinders!?  Whelp, today was that day when I created my Kale Pesto Salmon Salad.... "varoom"!!!  The nice folks from Hope sent me some of their fabulous Hummus to try and I knew right away that the Kale Pesto and I would become fast friends.  They have so many great choices, it was hard to decide what to try first, but a girl has to make up her mind at some point and I'm so glad I did.  Especially because my fab creation turned out to only be 325 calories, 11g net carbs and 22g protein.  If you want ultra health for lunch or dinner today, I suggest you zip over to Whole Foods and pick yourself up some Hope Hummus and give this one a try!

Ingredients for one Salad~
2.5oz (about 3 cups) Baby Kale
3oz grilled Salmon
2oz diced Red Bell Pepper
3 Tablespoons Hope Kale Pesto
1 Tablespoon Pine Nuts
Thin slice Purple Onion, halved
Season with Salt and Pepper to taste

     Layer ingredients on plate in order as listed.  Enjoy every morsel!

No comments:

Post a Comment