Saturday, March 26, 2016

Baked Garlic Lemon Shrimp






     One of the coolest chics I keep an eye on for great dinner ideas is Gina from Skinnytaste.com and here is a good example of why I'm smart to do so!  Baking our Shrimp!!!  Who woulda thunk it!?  Talk about easy peasy, I just love those dinners that can be thrown together in a flash (cause I be lazy).  Quick and healthy is the name of the game with Baked Garlic Lemon Shrimp.  I use supersized portions in this dish of a half pound per serving (you can do less if you prefer, but I really like large Shrimp servings,...yes, I know it's a HALF POUND...but, ...#girlsgottaeat), each serving is only 274 calories, 2.9g net carbs and 46.2g PROTEIN!!!  I serve this with some steamed Edamame and call it a protein power house kinda night!  Follow Gina and I'm sure you will get some great ideas as well!  ;)

Ingredients for 4 large servings~
2 pounds raw peeled large Shrimp
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dash Cayenne
1 Lemon, halved
Dried Parsley, for garnish if desired

     After peeling raw Shrimp, add to foil lined pan, drizzle with EVOO and sprinkle lightly with Cayenne.  Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes, remove and squeeze with fresh Lemon Juice from one Lemon (making sure to squeeze thru mesh strainer) and sprinkle with Parsley.  Enjoy  :)

For 10 dollars off your first 30 dollar order at Vitacost.com click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.

No comments:

Post a Comment