Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentines Diner





     Don't be jealous, just join me!  When you are married to a Master Griller, the only place I want to be on Valentines is home with my lovebird.  And why wouldn't I when we can experience prime flavor with dry-aged steaks from Whole Foods.  The butchers take the most prized cuts of beef and age them in-house for 21 days in a humidity and temperature controlled environment.  This process reduces the moisture content for a concentrated, robust flavor and a very tender final cut.  In other words, pretty fool-proof.  Whole Foods Market's lobster tails and crab legs are also a delicious (and sustainable) choice.  Both can be simply steamed and served with drawn butter for a shockingly simple but impressive dinner.  Enjoy Valentines "in" this year and see if you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment