Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Salt and Vinegar Crusted Cod





      Nothing screams Cod more than Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips ... especially when crushed to crumbs !!!  Thank you Quest for creating the best tasting High Protein Low Carb Potato Chips, you have made all my dreams and wishes come true !!!  Enjoy 4oz of Breaded Cod for 140 calories, .75g net carbs and 23g protein, macro's don't get much better than that !!!  ( stats don't include Tomato and Avocado garnish)

Ingredients~
1 Tablespoon EVOO
1 pound Cod Filets
1/4 cup Egg Whites
1 Quest Salt and Vinegar bag of Potato Chips, crumbled
Lemon Juice, to taste
Diced Roma Tomato, drained on paper towel (several hours if possible)
Sliced Avocado

     Heat EVOO in skillet.  Meanwhile dip Filet in Egg Whites and roll in Vinegar Quest Chip crumbs and lay in hot EVOO and cook til golden brown on each side.  Garnish with desired amount of Lemon Juice, diced Tomato and Avocado slice's.  Enjoy  ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew at a young age that the nasty green shot you got at the health food store or juice bar, that was followed with an orange squad (yes, an orange wedge, but I called them squads) was good for me, but I had no idea why, the same kinda follows now, except I know a few more details about it's real health benefits, because I am genuinely interested in what it provides to my overall well-being.
    Jogo para criança
    360 jogo jogar
    io games 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fill your growing container with soil and moisten lightly. I have used old fish totes. (I used to work in a gourmet market with a fish department I managed, so theses were a dime a dozen and have many uses). Sprinkle your soaked seeds evenly across the moist soil.
    free kizi Games
    online game for kids
    friv Games online 2019

    ReplyDelete