Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fig Avocado Bacon Salad with Brie and Balsamic Glaze







     Have you ever had a fresh Fig!?  Well, I hadn't up until recently, and found out they are WONDERFUL ... I also found out they grow on tree's ... who knew!!!???  You will not believe how these flavors come together to form the perfect union !!!  I urge you to expand your horizons and try something new this week, ... preferably a Fig  ;)

Ingredients~
Mixed Green Salad ( I mix Kale, Romaine, Baby Spinach Leaves, Baby Carrots, Green Onions and Cilantro)
1/2 ounce thinly sliced Brie
1/3 small Avocado, sliced
Handful of grapes
2 slices cooked and crumbles Turkey Bacon ( I use the Turkey Bacon from the meat counter at Fresh Market)
Fresh Fig, halved and sliced thinly
Balsamic Glaze

     Make a bed of mixed greens, top with Brie, Avocado, Grapes, Turkey Bacon, and Figs.  Swirl the Glaze on top and Enjoy the heck outta this !!!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not only modern men in power positions who are clueless about women. If Ben Franklin were alive today, I’d love to whack him upside the head with my Susan B. Anthony T-shirt. Okay, I’ll give him credit for the lightening rod, bifocals, the Franklin stove, and for helping lay the groundwork for the Declaration of Independence. But by all accounts, the guy was a serious womanizer.
    kizi games 2 unblocked
    online game for kids
    friv for school 2019

    ReplyDelete