Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blackberry Crisp













     This is my MISSION !!!!  Healthy food that is fun and great tasting with NO GUILT !!!  This dish sums up my whole focus for the future of my eating habits!!!  Not only does this taste like a regular high fat high sugar dessert, but the Macro's rock too~ for an 1/8 of the dish it is 153.25 calories, 9g carbs, and 13g protein.  Can you tell me how life can get any better than that !!!???  ... didn't think so ...  ;)

Ingredients~
2 Vanilla Almond Quest Bars
24oz Blackberries
2 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
2 packets Truvia/Stevia
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup Oats

      Spray Silpat with Pam and place unwrapped Bars on Silpat and in microwave for 15 seconds to soften, afterwards pat as thin as possible.  Then bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes, or til golden brown.  Remove and cool.  Meanwhile, stir Blackberries and 1 scoop Protein Powder, Cinnamon, Vanilla, and 1 packet of Truvia and pour into Pam sprayed baking dish.  Blend cooled Bars in Magic Bullet til powdered, and stir in with melted Oil, other packet of Truvia, Dash Cinnamon, Dash Vanilla, other scoop of Protein Powder, and Oats til thoroughly blended.  Sprinkle on top of Berries and bake at 350 for 15 minutes or til top is golden brown.  Top with Carbmasters Blackberry Greek Yogurt ( not added in Macro count above).  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content. but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete