Sunday, June 1, 2014

Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Chip Brownie












     I love it when I get new idea's to improve my old idea's !!!  That's what I did today with my ever popular Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter Chip Brownies!!!  I was thinking it would be nice to re try the recipe with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, ... who could be sad about that !!!???  Again, all this WONDERFUL rich chewy dense heavy flavor for 185 calories, 8g carbs and 18g protein.  My genius skills were in overdrive and instead of making four like I did the first time, ... I made TWELVE !!!!  BTW, Thank you Chelsea for all your help !!!  My daughter has a business called Chelsea Cake's and she makes cupcakes and I am her assistant, so today it was payback time !!!  Love cashing in on a deal and filling my belly with warm gooey goodness all at the same time, it was a good day!!!  #WINNING

Ingredients~( Triple this if you want to make a Dozen)
Brownie Quest Bar
Cookie Dough Quest Bar
Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar
4 Tablespoons PB2
2 Tablespoon Chocolate Almond Milk ( 45 cal/cup)
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Paige's Handcrafted Vanilla
2 1/2  Tablespoons Grain Sweetened Organic Carob Chips

     Spray Silicone lined Muffin tin with Pam.  Divide Brownie Quest Bar into 4 pieces and microwave for 15 seconds to softened and line the inside of Muffin liner with soft dough, repeat with remaining pieces.  Next, divide Cookie Dough Bar into 4 pieces and heat for 15 seconds in the microwave and pat into bottom of each Brownie cup to cover bottom, repeat with other pieces.  Then mix PB2, Chocolate Almond Milk, Cinnamon and Vanilla, divide into 4 and cover the Cookie Dough with the PB2 mixture.  Top with 1/2 Tablespoon Carob Chips.  Finish by dividing Peanut Butter Supreme Bar into 4 pieces, microwave for 15 seconds and pat into circles to cover top of each Muffin.  Divide the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon into 4 and top each Muffin Top with the the chips.  Bake at 400 for 6 minutes and enjoy warm and gooey or at room temperature.  Either way you will be in HEAVEN !!!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete