Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Eggs










     I could not be more excited with how these puppies turned out !!!  They were DIVINE !!!  And to all my friends, you now know what you will be receiving from me every birthday from here on out !!!  I got this idea directly from Andrea's Protein Cakery, and I love that she makes all her recipes so simple to follow !!!  That girl rocks and really knows her stuff !!!  Each one of these chocolates is 127 calories, 2.3g carbs, and 6.04g protein.  And did I mention they are sugarless and Vegan!?  WIN WIN

Ingredients~
1/4 cup Natural Peanut Butter ( or just grind your own)
1/4 cup Peanut Butter Protein Powder
2 Tablespoons Chocolate or Vanilla Almond Milk ( I use the 30 or 45 cal/cup )
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 packet Stevia

     Stir together the Peanut Butter, Protein Powder and Almond Milk til blended.  Pat into 6 rounded egg shapes and sit on parchment lined cookie sheet and place in freezer for a couple minutes to set up.  Meanwhile, stir together melted oil, cocoa powder and stevia.  Remove eggs and dip into chocolate and place back on parchment paper and back in freezer to set up for a couple minutes, then repeat for a second coating.  I topped mine with a few carob chips, which are optional.  You could also top with an Almond.  These are simply DYNAMITE !!! Be sure to store in the refrigerator if any are left after tasting them !!! Enjoy  ;)

1 comment: