Friday, June 6, 2014

3 Ingredient Cookie's for Two !!! ;)







     I just love simple !!!  It makes the recipe taste even BETTER !!!  HA ( I am so darn lazy)...  Anyhoo, nuff about me ...  These are so quick and easy to throw together last minute, it would be a shame not to treat yourself and your honey any night of the week.  I actually added a little spice, so technically it is a 6 ingredient cookie, but hey ...  spice optional ...if it's the weekend, definitely add the spice! The best part is that it makes 6 cookies, for 53 calories, 9.5g carbs, and 1.2g protein per cookie! ;)

Ingredients~
4oz mashed Banana
1/2 cup Quick Oats
2 Tablespoons Grain Sweetened Organic Carob Chips
Dash Cinnamon, Vanilla and Lite Salt, optional ( but I added it in mine)
   
      Mix in one bowl and divide into 6 and drop on Silpat lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.  Enjoy  :)


2 comments:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete