Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teriyaki Salmon with Sugar Snap Pasta







     On Sunday I beg the Hubs to grill up a full array of meats that I can use in recipes during the week !!!  Just LOVE the grilled meats in my dishes !!!  Todays creation was no exception!  I threw together this lunch pulling in what I had on hand and it came together beautifully!  This easy breezy salad is 383 calories, 43g carbs, and 32g protein.  I don't usually eat pasta, but when I do I make sure to enjoy it ... AND, I pick a whole wheat high fiber option, ... and stick to a 2oz serving!   :)

Ingredients~
3oz Grilled Salmon
1 Tablespoon Teriyaki ( another big key in health is portion control, and 1 Tablespoon is plenty)
1 1/3 fresh Sugar Snap Peas
2oz Whole Wheat High Fiber Pasta

     Put Sugar Snap Peas in bowl with 1-2 Tablespoons water and cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes, drain. Cook 2oz pasta according to directions, ( 2oz dry should yield 1 cup cooked), drain and put in salad bowl.  Top with Peas, Salmon and end with Teriyaki Sauce.  Enjoy  ;)

2 comments:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planning a wedding that takes place under one roof, offers so many advantages. In the first instance a venue that offers a wedding package, tend to employ people who are experts in this field. They plan weddings for a living. They are the experts. Whilst many venues only offer the room and catering, a wedding under one roof many include a wedding planner and if they don't they will be working regularly with florists, cake makers, companies that do decorations, DJ's and photographers.
    Jogo para menino
    360 jogos 2019
    game io 2019

    ReplyDelete