Sunday, May 4, 2014

Single Serving 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies








     I saw a recipe in the church bulletin today and it occurred to me that I could alter it a bit and just make cookies for one !!!  ... That's one way to control your portions !!!  Not to mention, I was able to whip these together in a "Jif" ... get it!?  HA  For these 3 little morsels of yumminess, it was only 113 calories, 5.5g carbs and 5.5g protein!  That will work and fix my cookie craving when it hits !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter, ( you could also grind your own, and use Honey Roasted Peanuts for a real treat)
1 Tablespoon liquid Egg Whites
1 teaspoon Date Sugar

     Mix together and drop into 3 rounds on Silpat lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with a touch more Date Sugar!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete