Monday, May 5, 2014

Balsamic Feta Greek Grilled Chicken Salad







     Ever since I bought this amazing Balsamic from the Spice Merchant in Downtown Wichita, I have been on a Balsamic Roll !!!  That stuff is so awesome, I could drink it !!!  .. but I won't ... but I want to ... The brand I purchased is Ariston, Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. The calories are variable on this recipe, so just know you are eating all healthy things and it is good for you and the nutritional stats should be very respectable !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
Dinner Plate of mixed greens~ such as  Romaine, Spinach, Kale, Baby Carrots, Green Onion, Cilantro
4oz Grilled Chicken Breast
1 Tablespoon Reduced Feta Crumbles
Diced Roma Tomato
Diced Cucumber
Diced Purple onion
1 teaspoon EVOO
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
Dash Sriracha to taste
Lite Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Home made Tortilla Chips for garnish ( refer to Homemade Tortilla Chip recipe for instructions)

     Combine mixed green on top of dinner plate.  Top with Tomato, Cucumber, Onion and Feta.  Lay sliced Chicken Breast on top.  Make mixture of Vinegar, EVOO and Sriracha to taste.  Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Top with 4 Homemade Tortilla Chips.  Enjoy  ;)

    

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete