Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sweet Potato Hash with Fried Egg



     I actually died, left my body and floated to heaven when I took my first bite of breakfast this morning !!!  But really tho !!!  You have absolutely got to try this as soon as possible, and its Paleo friendly as well !!!  Not to mention, only 245 calories, 21g carbs and 11g protein !!!  Serious good stuff here people !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
Pam Butter
1 slice Turkey Bacon
1oz diced onion
1/2 teaspoon chopped jarred garlic
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
4oz shredded Sweet Potato ( I used my Mandolin to shred my potato~make sure to use the hand guard if you value having 10 digits...I speak from experience)
Dash Chili Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Egg
Salt and Pepper to taste

     Spray skillet with Butter Pam and cook one slice Turkey Bacon, onion and garlic til Bacon is crispy.  Remove Bacon,( and keep onion in skillet) and crumble, set aside.  Add coconut oil to skillet, along with Sweet Potato shreds, and sprinkle with Chili Powder and Cinnamon.  Fry til crispy, then add lid to finish cooking potato til softened, stirring often.  When finished cooking, add potatoes to bowl, and spray the skillet with Pam Butter and add egg and cook thru, adding lid to finish steam cooking faster.  Season with Salt and Pepper.  Add egg on top of Sweet Potato Hash and crumble bacon on top of egg.  Prepare to float to heaven with your first bite, truly an experience !!!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even more of these types of great writing.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete