Saturday, March 1, 2014

Strawberry Protein Cheesecake with Protein CRUST !!! ;)



     After making a Yogurt Cheesecake Filling, one of my besties ask where the graham cracker crust was !!!  So, here's to you my friend Tena~ Enjoy  ;)

Crust:
Pam Spray Microwave safe dish
1 Tablespoon Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Egg Whites
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
Packet of Stevia

     Mix all together and press into the bottom of your Pam sprayed Microwavable Dish and Microwave for 1 minute and set aside to cool.

Filling:
1/2 Cup Strawberry Dannons Greek Light &Fit Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding Powder
2 Tablespoons Almond Milk 30cal/cup
2 Tablespoons Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1 packet of Stevia
Chopped Fresh Strawberry's for garnish

     Mix all together and pour into cooled crust and top with chopped diced fresh Strawberry's !!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great postjogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete