Friday, March 14, 2014

Shimp and Lobster Ravioli


     One of my all time favorite dishes is the Ravioli with the stir fried veggies !!!  Its nice to do this on a Saturday night with the Football or Basketball game in the background to keep me company while I chop !!! HA  Its definitely a comfort dish for me, and I don't eat Pasta that often, but when I do I try to focus on portion control and savor every bite !!!  There is lots to love in this dish, especially the colorful bounty !!!  Next time you have a leisurely evening to enjoy with your Sweetheart, spend some time in the kitchen cooking away some memories ;)

Ingredients~
Large Yellow Onion
Tablespoon EVOO
2 heaping teaspoons chopped garlic ( I use jarred)
Dash Cayenne pepper
Sliced Mushrooms, your desired amount
Sliced Red Bell Pepper
Sliced Yellow Bell Pepper
Sliced Orange Bell Pepper
Diced Asparagus, your desired amount
Shredded Parmesan
Light Salt and Pepper, to taste
Pre Packaged Bertoili Ravioli, your choice of flavors

     Sautee Diced Onion and garlic in EVOO in large skillet, sprinkle with a dash of cayenne to taste.  After a golden brown, add mushrooms and cook down, after mushrooms are cooked, add peppers and asparagus til crisp tender.  You may need to add skillet lid to lock in the heat and steam cook a bit.  Meanwhile, cook Bertoili Ravioli as per package directions, I find Ravioli in my Dillons Refrigerated section with the other pastas.  After veggies and pasta has cooked,  add the pasta to the veggies and top with desired amount of shredded Parmesan.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete