Monday, March 3, 2014

Scoot over Chips N Salsa~make room for Guac N' Carrots


     One of my all time favorites is Chips N' Salsa, ... right next to Chips N' Guacamole!!!  I could eat that every night, and so when I was discussing this sinful addiction with my friend Mary Alyce, she told me that they eat their Guac with carrot sticks ...  WWWHHHAAA !!!???  I thought she was crazy, ... til I tried it for myself !!!  Lets just say there is a new addiction in town, ... and its carrots and Guacamole' !!!  Try it, you'll like it !!!  Ole'  ;)

3 ripe Avocado's
14-1/2 cup diced cilantro leaves
3 or 4 Tablespoons finely chopped Red Onion
Finely Diced Tomato to taste ( I used about 1/4 cup)
Tabasco to taste ( I used 5-7 drops)
Light Salt to taste
Garlic Powder to taste
1 Fresh lime
1 Tablespoon Light Mayo
Fresh Baby Carrots

     Peel and mash the Avocado with potato masher or fork, add Cilantro,  chopped Red Onion, Tabasco, Tomato, Light Salt, Garlic Powder, juice of one lime, and Tablespoon of Light Mayo.  Stir and serve with Fresh Baby Carrots !!!  No Guilt Guac  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing.jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete