Saturday, March 8, 2014

PB&J Greek Yogurt Pancake Sandwich


     Whats a better combination than PB&J, Greek Yogurt and Pancakes!?  Nothin', that's what !!!  :0  I thought this up this morning when I realized I was out of Strawberries and on my way to the gym and wanted a little something more to stick to my ribs than a nude pancake! Thus the PB&J Greek Yogurt Pancake Sandwich was born ... ( the Sandwich part was a necessary evil of running late and my husband patiently waiting on me and I needed to eat breakfast in the car).  This turned out great and got me thru a 45 minute Interval Training Cardio session followed by an hour of weights ending with an hour of Gentle Yoga !!!  ( Yes that truly is my Saturday morning routine and I LOVE it !!!)  This little ditty has great nutritional stats to boot~ 358 calories, 28 gms carbs, 29 gms protein~ this is a nutritional goldmine !!!

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
1/4 Cup Instant Oats
1/4 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
1 5.3oz 80 calorie Dannon Light&Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt ( this stuff ROCKS )
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1 Tablespoon Maranath Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon Reduced Sugar Jelly

    Grind in Magic Bullet til Blended smoothly all ingredients except PB & J. Fry in Pam coated Skillet till Golden on both sides.  After cooked, spread with one Tablespoon PB and one Tablespoon Jelly.  Fold in half if you are in a hurry and eat like a Sandwich, otherwise, sit down and enjoy like a civilized person with a knife and fork !!!  Enjoy the heck outta this, it was a great find ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete