Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grilled Peanut Butter and Berries !!!


     The other day I tried my hand at grilling PB&J and it turned out great !!!  So I was thinking, why not replace the "J" with fresh sliced strawberries!?  The worst thing that could happen is that I would just eat it without taking any pictures .. I could deal with that !!!  Luckily it worked out so well that I got to take the pictures AND eat the Sandwich !!!  WINNING   So if you are ever shy on Jelly, just throw some sliced berries in the skillet and you will have an even healthier version of the ever American PB&J !!!  ;)

Ingredients:
2 Slices 45 calorie Wheat Bread
2 Tablespoons PB2
1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
Sliced fresh Strawberries
Spray Butter
Pam for skillet

    Spray one side of each of the slices of bread with spray butter.  Mix 2 Tablespoons PB2 with 1 Tablespoon Almond Milk and stir til combined. Lay one slice of butter side down bread in Pam sprayed skillet and top with Peanut Butter ( you may have to pat into a square with your fingers depending on how stiff you made it). Top with sliced berries and other slice of buttered bread.  Toast til each side is Golden Brown!!!  Enjoy ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete