Friday, February 28, 2014

Week Long Salad


     You will hear me preach time and time again about the importance of organization if you want to be successful at weight loss OR weight management !!!!  If you want to stay on track you must be PREPARED !!!  One way to set yourself up for success is to shop and chop and have your Salad ready for the week ahead. Then when you are ready to eat you are much less likely to swerve away from your goals. I have discovered a salad combo that stays nice all week, and doesn't get wet or soggy !!!  I chop together: 3 heads of Romaine, a 5oz container of Baby Spinach leave, a small bag of baby carrots, cilantro, green onions, and bell peppers if desired. I throw this together in the biggest mixing bowl I have and cover with Saran Wrap and it is ready to eat all week long.  This has been a life saver and what I eat for lunch with some form of protein most days of the week. Give it a try once and see how it works for you, you will not regret it~ and your family will love you for it as well !!!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete