Friday, February 28, 2014

Individual Fruit Pie


     After trying this recipe with the Apple Pie Quest Bar, I thought to myself, why not try it with other flavors and it worked pretty good too on the Mixed Berry !!!  Give it a try and see what flavors you like best !!!  I would love to hear your opinion !!!  :)

1 Mixed Berry Quest Bar
4 Tablespoons Finely Chopped apple
1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
Vanilla GreekYogurt
     Spray Pam on a sheet of foil and set aside.  Unwrap and microwave the bar for 15 seconds and press into a square while still warm and pliable. Preheat oven to 350 and in the meantime and bake bar for 5 minutes on foil or til lightly browned, melt your coconut oil in skillet and saute' apple, cinnamon and vanilla for 3-5 minutes ( you will LOVE the divine aroma this combo puts off, it smells like flowers :) After bar is done baking, add apples to center of square and fold into a triangle and put back in oven on low broil for 1 minute. Finish of by topping with Vanilla Greek Yogurt and a dusting of cinnamon.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great postjogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete