Thursday, February 27, 2014

Broccoli Almond Grape Slaw


     My hubby and I were strolling thru Fresh Market the other day and I spotted a salad in their Deli Case that looked so good I had to try and re create it at home ... and I think I did a darn good job !!!  Check it out !!! 

Bag of Broccoli Slaw
1/4 cup Light Mayo
1.5 cups of grapes cut in half
2 green onions, diced
Juice of one lemon
3 stalks of sliced celery
1/4 c of sliced almonds
cilantro to taste

     Stir and serve with your favorite meat !!!  A wonderful compliment to any meal~light and refreshing !!!  This only took 10-15 minutes to prepare and the whole salad has 520 calories

2 comments:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great postjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are, it might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
    kizi Games free
    free games
    friv free Games 2019

    ReplyDelete