Wednesday, February 26, 2014

250 calorie Blue Cheese Salad Wedge


     Who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE Salad Wedges !!!  Well I do for sure~so in my quest to eat clean yet ENJOY my every bite, I came up with this little diddy !!!  Give this sucker a try and you wont be sorry~tons of flavor with out the high fat and calories, the perfect choice for a light lunch, dinner or afternoon snack ;)

Chop one Roma Tomato and drain on paper towel ( if you have time, I do this for several hours before I need it)
3 slices Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon, cooked in microwave for 1 minute each
1 Tablespoon Briannas Blue Cheese Dressing ( LOVE this stuff, but be careful to only use 1 TBLSP)
Chopped Salad ( I make a HUGE bowl of salad on hand to use during the week so its available when I'm ready to eat. When I use Baby Spinach Leaves and Romaine together they never get wet or soggy and stay crisp all week long~having the salad made ahead is a true lifesaver when you have a busy schedule and helps to keep you eating healthy.  I also add baby carrots, green onions, cilantro and peppers)
Salt and Pepper

    Fill a dinner plate with your chopped Salad and top with your drained Roma Tomatoes, crumbled Turkey Bacon, Tablespoon of dressing and salt and pepper to taste.  You have a wonderful salad to enjoy that will satisfy any palate  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment